1. I think it would be fun to have an “Ask Joe” logo to post with these posts, since they’re becoming more frequent. Any takers?
2. This week’s episode of “Ask Joe” deals with:
- advertising options for your studio
- drum machines/software
- copyrights on a benefit compilation
- master fader and dB
- hard drive issues with Pro Tools
- tempo changes
- getting studio quality vocals
One last thing…
You guys have been slacking on the comments lately. I blame myself, so here goes…
…wait for it…
LEAVE A COMMENT!
Seriously, I wanna know what you think. Do you agree? Do you think I’m a genius? If so, you need help. Do you disagree? Do you think I’m a complete moron? (Now we’re talkin’.) Leave a comment. 🙂
I’m tempted to impose a 10-comment rule. I won’t post another blog post until there are at least 10 comments. Or maybe I should make it 100. 😉 We’ll see.