In today’s episode, I talk about the importance of tracking your progress in the studio, even if the results aren’t exactly what you expect (kinda like weight loss).
- Things to consider when building a website for you and your studio
- Recording a bass with active pickups
- How to describe what compression actually does to the sound
- A simple first step for acoustically treating your room
- How to compress bass
- Ways to keep a project moving forward
Wanna submit a question for the podcast? Go here: www.askjoegilder.com