This week I started working out with Iron Tribe Fitness. Two workouts in and I am HURTING.
This husky boy has 51 pounds to lose, and I think what I’m learning about that process applies to you and your music, too.
Plus, in this episode I answer questions about stuff like:
- Switching DAWs
- Dealing with annoying sibilance and breath sounds in spoken word applications
- Acoustic treatment placement (for more on this, see Understanding Your Room)
- What “mid-side” is and why I don’t use it.
- More electric guitar tone questions
- Running a signal through an outboard preamp
- Re-amping: do I need a reamp box?
BONUS! This week I used the Roswell Mini K47 mic on my voice this week. Sounds GOOOOOD. Take a listen.
Wanna submit a question for the podcast? Go here: www.askjoegilder.com