It’s also wild to think that HSC has been around since the Spring of 2009. Thanks YOU for being a reader, a watcher, a subscriber, a fan, a follower, and a customer. Without you, this site would be boooooooring. 🙂
Maybe you’ve been around HSC for a long time, perhaps even since the beginning. Or you might have just found the site a few days ago. Either way, I’m glad you’re here.
I’ve compiled a list of my favorite posts from 2011. Kick back, grab a cup of coffee, and enjoy:
- Less is More? Sometimes.
- 4 Reasons to Invest in Analog Gear
- 23 Guaranteed Ways to Make Horrible Recordings
- Sennheiser HD650 Headphones Review
- Mixing on Headphones?
- Mixing in Mono
- Do “Great Recording Engineers” Really Exist?
- Over-Compression: It’s Easier Than You Think
- Why You Shouldn’t Record Acoustic Guitars Direct
- FREE EQ That Works Better than Anything I’ve Tried
- Great Acoustic Guitar Tone – The Guitar (Part 1 of 7)
- The One Drum EQ Trick That [Almost] Always Works
- Charging for your Work
- No-Brainer Recording Formula (Get Better Recordings EVERY Time)
- Stop Reading This Website
- “But there are so many plugins we haven’t used yet!”
- Why Your Home Studio Might Be Bloated (And Why That’s a Bad Thing)
- Develop “The Twitch” (How the Save Button Can Save Your Butt)
- Barter? I Hardly Know Her! – Why You May Not Need to Spend a Dime on Your Next Recording Project
- 5 Stereo Mic Techniques for Acoustic Guitar (or ANY acoustic instrument)
Here’s to a great 2012. Thanks folks!