While releasing my album yesterday was exciting, today I’m even MORE excited to share a really great interview with you.
Drew did a killer job on the remix. As it turns out, he does a killer interview too!
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- The power of deadlines (and how they really do work)
- How it’s possible to make great music with ancient software
- A great free tool for creating really cool vocal effects [UPDATE: This tool is no longer free. Sorry for the misinformation!]
- How to make your mixes have impact (i.e. how to punch me in the face with your mix)
- One of the most important keys to achieving great things in your home studio (this one is subtle, I hope you catch it)
Check out Drew’s website (with pics of his home studio) here:
(Also, here’s the link to the free percussion samples I mentioned on the episode.)