In case you missed it, I’m raising the price on Understanding Compression tonight at midnight (Central Time).
I’m also adding in 3 new videos to make it even more awesome than it already is.
If you’ve been on the fence about Understanding Compression, here are a few reasons you should consider picking it up today:
First off, you’ll instantly save $17. (If you buy tomorrow, it’ll be $47, which is still a great value.)
Secondly, there’s a money-back guarantee. Easy peasy.
Plus, you’ll learn…
- 3 main reasons to use compression
- 5 common uses of compression
- Why you want to use compression
- Why you DON’T want to use compression
- The right way to read the level meters on a compressor
- What gain reduction IS and ISN’T
- How much gain reduction I recommend when I use compression
- A step-by-step process for setting up a compressor
…plus a crapload of other things to help your recordings sound mucho better.
Get your cute little self over to www.UnderstandingCompression.com to get access to all that goodness PLUS my brand new videos explaining limiters, gates, expanders, and some other cool stuff.
See ya on the flip-side.