This episode airs on the 2-year anniversary of the launch of Dueling Mixes. If you’ve never checked it out and would like a sneak peak, check this out:
Also in this episode, you’ll get to hear the new intro music for the podcast, and hear a little bit more about where that came from.
And in the Q&A section, I answered your questions about stuff like:
- The role of a limiter (and there are limiters with attack controls on ’em??)
- My Presonus Studio One FREE video tutorial series (www.homestudiocorner.com/presonus)
- Using plugins like a channel strip for recording
- sub-mixing tracks to save CPU
- using multi-band compression on bass?
Wanna submit a question for the podcast? Go here: www.askjoegilder.com