In this episode, I share with you the things I like to buy for my studio, and in the Q&A section, I talk about stuff like:
- Should you mix your songs for people listening on earbuds?
- What’s the deal with one-mic recording?
- Techniques for dealing with very dynamic singers (really loud and really quiet, all in the same song)
- Audio interface options for beginners
- What sample rate and bit depth I use in all my recordings
- Parallel processing via sends vs duplicating the track
- What to do with reference tracks when bouncing down a mix
Wanna submit a question for the podcast? Go here: www.askjoegilder.com