In this episode, we tackle some really interesting questions, including how I like to edit (i.e. “pocket”) timing issues on tracks like bass.
Enjoy, and don’t forget you can ask your question here:
- Mixing with a gain plugin
- Using guitar amp simulators
- Pocketing bass tracks
- Wireless mic options
- Adding an intro to a song
- …and a bunch more.
Links from the show:
- New class! Recording Electric Guitar starts in two days (9/6/12)
- And…Crappy Speaker for the Win!
- Understanding Editing
- Review: Tech21 Sans Amp Character Series – VT Bass and California Pedals
- Vox AC4TVH head and V112TV cab