Today I rant about the naysayers out there. If you put yourself out there and release anything creative, you will inevitably encounter naysayers. Here’s how I’m learning to deal with them.
Plus I answer a LOT of questions about things like:
- ducking (what it is and what it’s not)
- mixing on headphones
- tracking in mono?
- picking studio monitors (what to look for and what not to worry about)
- writing/recording music for video
- dealing with windows in a home studio
- using “lesser” quality reference tracks
- changing up tools/plugins to keep things interest (good idea or bad idea?)
Wanna submit a question for the podcast? Go here: www.askjoegilder.com