If you’ve been following the blog this week, you’ve noticed a bunch of acoustic guitar talk.
That’s because next week I’m launching a brand new class: Recording Acoustic Guitar. Nothing super fancy, just 4 weeks of straight talk on getting great acoustic guitar tone.
It’ll be a combination of live webinars (weeks 1 and 3) and HD video downloads (weeks 2 and 4). If you can’t make the live events, no problem. It’ll all be recorded and available for download whenever you want.
This is for you if:
- You struggle with recording acoustic guitar.
- You want to feel confident whenever a client walks in with an acoustic guitar, knowing you WILL get a great tone.
- You play acoustic guitar yourself (like I do).
- You love recording ANY acoustic instruments
You can join today, only 100 spots are available. I’ll put the videos up for sale later, but they’ll be at a higher price.
3 Reasons to Join Today:
- Learn EXACTLY what you need to learn. The beauty of a live class is that YOU decide what direction we go. I’ll cover EVERYTHING I know about getting great acoustic guitar tones, but you’ll be able to ask questions and tell me EXACTLY what you want to learn about. It’s an awesome way to get the most for your money.
- Recording Evaluation – For everyone who joins for the live class, you’ll be given a challenge to record acoustic guitar in the next 4 weeks. On week 4, I’ll evaluate/critique everyone’s recordings.
- $20 Discount. Live attendees get in for $20 less than the normal price.
Make it a goal to start getting better acoustic guitar recordings. Go here now to join us!